Pete and I went a little loco in the spray paint aisle today. K-Mart had a sale this week on Krylon spray paint. It was on clearance for $1.99 – $2.49 per can. We got several looks from people as we pushed our cart to the front that was literally overflowing with spray paint cans. Cason was oblivious to his parents’ insanity that was taking place. We now have a spray paint stockpile. Woo Hoo! It is safe to say we have every color of the rainbow and more! I walked out of K-Mart with a big silly grin on my face. Yes, I know that sounds odd, but spray paint makes me giddy, and not from the fumes…LOL!
Here is a list of our inventory on-hand of spray paint:
- Watermelon (gloss) – 2 cans
- Ballet Slipper Pink (gloss) – 2 cans
- Purple (gloss) – 2 cans
- Ivy Leaf (gloss) – 2 cans
- Hosta Leaf (gloss) – 2 cans
- Khaki (gloss) – 2 cans
- Leather Brown (gloss) – 1 can
- Caramel Latte (satin) – 1 can
- Banner Red (gloss) – 2 cans
- Sun Yellow (gloss) – 3 cans
- Pumpkin Orange (gloss) – 2 cans
- True Blue (gloss) – 1 can
- White (semi-gloss) – 1 can
- White (primer) – 3 cans
- Black (primer) – 3 cans
- Black (gloss) – 3 cans
- Black (satin) – 2 cans
- Black (outdoor enamel) – 6 cans (we have some outside wrought iron chairs we want to touch-up)
- Clear (gloss) – 1 can
- Clear (satin) – 2 cans
- Clear Polyurethane (gloss) – 1 can
- Nickel (satin) – 2 cans
- Bright Silver (gloss) – 1 can
- Chrome (gloss) – 1 can
- Gray (primer) – 1 can
- Classic Gray (gloss) – 1 can
50 cans of spray paint!!!
Ok, we went more than a little loco. I had to finally just say “NO!” to my addiction and walk-away. And in case you are wondering, there was some cans left on the shelves for others to take. I did not take them all! Excessive yes, but it is a great price on something I know both Pete and I will use for many projects for several months/years to come.
So if you need spray paint, go to K-Mart today…I think the sale ends tonight. Sorry for the short notice…I saw the ad paper last night.
Off to organize my spray paint now!